Wednesday 11 May 2011

should I?

So...haven't posted anything in a while and I'm feeling a little bit guilty because I'm watching biggest loser at the moment, and they look like they're getting their shit sorted with their lives while I'm sitting here eating 5 mint (overdue) easter eggs and complaining about my life.

Just came across this cocoon bag on shopbop and I'm tempted to close my eyes and click purchase and essentially, pretend that transaction never happened. The bag is by Horse+Nail and is a new name to me but I'll definitely keep an eye out for the brand.


Wow, that's a big photo. Also on my radar is the kirsten suede tote or satchel. I would literally give up my mum for this bag, no I'm only kidding. She knows I love her too much, maybe my dad instead. Happy belated mother's day ma! She's in Vietnam right now so couldn't contact her but I'm sure she's gorging herself on rice and questionable meat off the street market stalls.  

Hope your weekends were good! I'm off to make myself a hump day treat! Yippee!

No comments: