Wednesday 25 May 2011

wang's little musings


Look how cute Alexander Wang's niece is!! She looks like a tiny midget who rolled around in feather and chucked on a Chanel hip bag. I can't get over how cute she is!! One day, I hope to have an asian kid like this, but instead of letting her grow up, I want to somehow stunt her growth, kind of like The  Curious Case of Benjamin Button, just not as creepy and ugly. Sure, I'll get arrested, and my child will be taken away from me, but look how cute she could be!!

In other news, sorry I haven't been regularly posting, exams have gotten the best of me, and I want to make Nga proud, i have to study my little booty off or she won't feed me rice for the next two weeks. I will be back up and running soon enough when I'm in Europe!!!

Look out Celine and Acne, I'm coming for you, and it's not going to be pretty. Ahh, I can tell the Europeans are going to hate me already - this arrogant midget asian teenager running a muck in Europe. And did I tell you we're thinking of booking a segway tour of Paris? You heard me, I will be in those contraptions hovering on the ground (not hovering, but it looks like it), donning a cute little helmet and elbow pads. Yeah buddy!

Peace out y'all! 

No comments: