Friday 8 April 2011

don't walk behind me, I may not lead


Well I was originally researching photos for Hunter's wellingtons because let's face it, who doesn't want to look like William's Wish Wellingtons and have magical powers at the tap of your feet. Seriously? Who the hell came up with the concept of that show? Are you on meth? 


First of all, William's hair looks like it received a blowout for Pauly D, secondly, what the hell is with that dated green skivvy that makes him look like a 70 year-old child molester still trying to hold onto his youth? Thirdly, can you give the poor kid a friend? He hangs out with his dog like they're an inseparable lesbian couple and quite frankly, it's bordering illegal. Maybe his friends all ran away from his lack of eyelashes.

Moving on, whilst I was researching wellingtons, I stumbled across this photo shoot. Umm, is that Kate Moss you ask? Heck yes it is! On a horse! Anyway Kate did a shoot and modelled some wellies because she rocked them at the Glastonbury Festival and looked like a boss.


boss/bôs/

Adjective: Excellent; outstanding; incredibly awesome. 
e.g. Dude, did you see that chick? She's fuckin' boss!

Here's some more from the photo shoot. I know it's old, but quite frankly, I don't give a sheizen. Build a bridge, drink a glass of cement, put a leash on it, harden up. Ok, sorry.



So to all my non-existent readers, should I get Hunter gumboots? Or will I look like an asian fisherman with a suspiciously large collection of Kate Moss and Clemence Poesy photos and screams date rape? Just kidding, I don't rape on the first date...

...I offer candy to little kids instead and in exchange, they get to hop into my big white van and pretend we're going on an adventure to Michael Jackson's closet.



No comments: