Saturday 30 April 2011

kate goes royal

So I'm sure everyone caught the royal wedding tonight, or in my case, the royal wedding, the repeat of the royal wedding, the highlights of the royal wedding and then the post royal wedding. I never want to hear the word royal again but I have a feeling that photos of Katie girl will be sprawled all across our newspapers in her Alexander McQueen $500,000 dress tomorrow. 

Her sister, Pippa Middleton (who should totally get with Harry and make it an incestuous affair) looked equally as stunning in her simple Alexander McQueen design as well. The train wasn't as long as Princess Diana's gown, but Kate still looked stunning in her Grace Kelly-esque pearl accented gown and quite frankly, wins the title of first Q.I.L.F (Queen I'd Like To....Fancy). Oh you all know what I mean.    


Also in attendance were a few familiar names, such as David and Victoria BeckhamJohn EltonIan Thorpe and (who could forget), the Prime Minister of Australia, Julia Gillard. The award for the most ridiculous looking set of siblings would have to go to, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie, who looked like they had hired Mrs. Doubtfire and her personal assistant, Liberachi, to go buy the outfits for the special occasion. 

They have to joking, just a little bit. Also, not to offend the Queen, but every time I saw her, she made me hungry because her outfit was reminiscent of a lemon tart. But I ain't hatin' on her, she's such a boss. Haters gonna hate Queen Elizabeth!  

To sum up, loved the whole event. Might ask Kate if I can borrow her wedding dress.. 

No comments: