Monday 14 March 2011

maybe I can be a good person after all


Sometimes I think to myself, I should just drop out of school and stay at home thinking of really cool and inspirational quotes for people to use. How long do you think these people took to make up these quotes? It's funny if you think about it - imagine Andy Warhol brainstorming and perfecting every single quote of his. They're pure gold they are, but tell me this Andy, how long did it take you, hmm? I bet you're pretty chuffed with your efforts.

And you, miss Kate Moss, you have caused quite a bit of kerfuffle (love that word - it has 3 f's) with some of the zingers that have come out of your mouth. 

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Wow, if that's not going to piss of a few people, I don't know what is. Regardless, she puts the 'ph' in phat and I'll always be a fan.   


"...it's easy to be chewed up and spat out. You've got to stay ahead of the game to be able to stay in it."

No comments: