Wednesday 23 March 2011

saturday night fever

Stevie Dance...dancing...dancing in saturday night fever. No? Made sense in my head. Well this post is to pay hommage to our one and only Stevie Dance - reppin' Australia like a boss since...(does anyone know when the hell she was born?).


Editor for Russh Magazine and styling in Sydney and New York, Dance has definitely made a name for herself in the industry through her eclectic photo shoot ideas and her trail-blazing styles.



Isn't she blessed with such a shiteous life? Fashion editor of Russh, going back and fourth from Sydney and New York, envied by every fashion blogger and landing seats to all major labels for fashion weeks overseas. You better dance Stevie.  

Loving the splash of colour in the form of a sweater (below) and also the super iiiiindie vintage DSLR. Her all white suit get up (further below) is reminiscent of Cher. I don't know why, but every time I look at that photo, the song 'If I Could Turn Back Time' starts playing in my head. She still looks babin' in it though.


Alrighty folks, I am off to watch 30 Rock. All in all, a very susccessful day doing nothing. Kirrily Johnston warehouse sale is starting this Friday, so watch out you sale hunting bitches, Jessica (my bitchy alter ego) is out and proud that day. I've got my running shoes on. Das right, I'll be wearing Camilla and Marc leggings paired with a pair of running shoes (maybe my Aasics). 

Jussssst kidding, I would never do that! 
...maybe. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get that bacon. 

Ciao!    

No comments: